Open developer job opportunities
Founded 15 years ago to develop software solutions for clients, GORGES has helped hundreds of firms and organizations with their web, mobile, and database application needs.
Our workplace is spacious, our developers have flexible schedules, largely meeting in the office. We value diversity and collaboration.
Could you be our next team member?
Job Title: Project Manager
- Manage client relationships to ensure client satisfaction. This will include creating tasks in our project management system, and tracking them against client timeline and quality expectations.
- Work with the software development team to manage and prioritize tasks so that the programmers and designers can work as efficiently as possible, and that client expectations are met.
- Brainstorm with developers on converting client ideas to software solutions. Clients frequently send us requests for new features that are not well-defined, and our job is to convert those ideas into specifications that can be estimated and implemented.
- Be the first point of contact for prospective clients who contact us about new potential projects. This involves some triage to determine if the project is a good fit for GORGES, and if it is, to start the process of converting the prospective client into a project.
- Work with one or more developer to create a proposal from one of several proposal templates, using information gathered from the client to develop a list of specifications and corresponding estimated hours of effort.
- Ensure developer hours are entered against tasks on a timely fashion so that invoices can be processed and transmitted to clients.
- Assist with pro-active sales initiatives
Desired Job Qualifications:
- Two years+ of project management experience, preferably in the software development business.
- Experience with project management tracking software.
- Experience with managing external clients.
- Self-motivated, team-orientated
Please send resume and cover letter to John at: firstname.lastname@example.org